Tyler - 17 year old fighting cancer!

Tyler - 17 year old fighting cancer!
Ready for Battle!

Monday, April 8, 2013

What a fighter

Tyler's x-rays are showing some improvements in the bowels. He still hasn't had anything to eat or drink since last week. He's really craving a coke!!

He is getting another CT scan today, which will tell us more. He went to physical therapy today, though, and walked about 90 feet!

What a kid! I think I continue to say this because it surprises me. When Tyler said he wanted to go in the Army, I have to admit, I didn't think he had the strength. I had no idea what was behind that quiet exterior of his. His will and drive to survive is incredibly astounding to me, having known him his whole life. I didn't think he had it in him. Boy, I'm glad I was wrong.

Shine on Tyler!! Love you, kid!! And thank you all for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Way to GO, Tyler!! We're all in your corner, buddy and cheering you on every step of the way. Thank you for the update, Jettie. Our love and thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all...

    ReplyDelete