Tyler - 17 year old fighting cancer!

Tyler - 17 year old fighting cancer!
Ready for Battle!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thurs Update

Well, we are 2 weeks past the first surgery and Tyler is remaining critical, but stable. He had a good night, his temperature is holding steady at 99.5. Everything is pretty much the same as yesterday. We'll take that.

Since you've seen so much of my heart poured out on these posts, I wanted to share what Tyler's Aunt Tammy posted on her Facebook page yesterday. I love to see the heart of others who also love Tyler so much. Tammy works with special needs kids. I'm amazed at her stories of these beautiful little ones and give her so much credit for the strength she must possess to do what she does everyday. Here is her post she shared when she sent Tyler's update out yesterday:

"If you have been keeping up on the blog, you'll see what a roller coaster ride it has been! In the midst of all this going on in my life, I was in a meeting with a parent and listening to the struggles they went through in the beginning of their child's life and that how this child's life today is a miracle. I had to hold back tears and try my best to be professional during this time, of my life struggles, when the parent didn't hesitate to give his praises and said, "God is Great!" I had a moment and thought... "God is great!" He has a plan and it is a well planned masterpiece! We might not understand, but there is a purpose and reason for all things! I pray, trust, believe and hope that His plan will give us comfort and peace."
 
Amen! Please continue to keep Tyler and our family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment